In the 1960′s, fans would flock to Las Vegas from all over the country to see the famed “Rat Pack” – Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Jr., Dean Martin, and other top performers of that time period.
Today, the new media community is heading to Vegas for another reason: to attend New Media Expo (NMX) and see top thought leaders in this industry.
Our friends at TopRank have put together a brand new ebook featuring these “digital rat pack” personalities, including Mitch Joel, Robert Scoble, Ann Handley, Guy Kawasaki, Annunziata Gianzero, and more. Called The New Media Rat Pack: 52 Tips on Content and Community From the Top New Media Experts, this ebook is completely free for all NMX University members. Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in this book:
- The ONE thing that sets successful brands apart online (from Marcy Massura)
- The best tip for bloggers who hope to sell their blog (from David Gass)
- Why you should (or shouldn’t) write a book (from Guy Kawasaki)
- Two easy tips to keep your site safe from hackers (from Dre Armeda)
- How to grow a huge community on your blog (from Patrice Yursik)
- Why you need to be on LinkedIn (from Stephanie Sammons)
All of this and more is available in The New Media Rat Pack: 52 Tips on Content and Community From the Top New Media Experts, which is free for all NMX University members to download!
By downloading, you agree to share your name and email address with TopRank, our partners in creating this ebook. We will never share your email address without your knowledge.