More Resources for Beginner Video Creators from the NMX Blog:
- Top Advice for Video Creators from IAWTV Award Winners
- Where Do Your YouTube Viewers Bail?
- Composing Your Video Shot: The Rule of Thirds
- How to Set Up Lighting for a Video Interview
- Video Trick: Smooth Panning Using Rubber Bands [Video]
- Tips for Better Audio on Your Videos
Dave Answers an “Ask the Experts” Question about RSS Feeds:
Here at NMX, we were lucky enough to sit down with Dave to film one of our “Ask the Experts” questions, where we find experts to answer your questions.
In this video, Dave answers a question about RSS feeds. Is it better to use a full feed or should you use a partial feed?
About the Session:
“You should be making videos!” You hear it all the time. But how do you make that first video? Do you need fancy gear? Do you need classes? Turns out you don’t need much of anything and in this entertaining and enlightening hands-on session, award-winning speaker Dave Taylor demonstrates every step needed to create your first YouTube-ready video. From writing a script to lighting and sound, recording with the built-in webcam on your laptop, editing, production and post-production with Apple’s iMovie, learn everything you need to make your own quick and dirty videos!