Photography Resources from the NMX Blog:
- How to Quickly Watermark Every Photo for Your Blog
- Image Manipulation Tricks For Bloggers!
- Creative Commons 101: Using Images on Your Blog
- More Than Words: Better Blogging with Photos
- The Best Place to Host Photos For Your Blog
More from Aaron from the NMX Blog:
About the Session:
We’re living in a world of visual media. Whether you prefer Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, or Facebook, photography and visual media plays an important part in the social media and blogging world. It’s not a question of *if* you’re a photographer, but of how much. In this session, professional photographer Aaron Hockley share a bunch of practical photography tips aimed at beginning and intermediate photographers, with tips that apply to a variety of cameras… whether you shoot with an iPhone or a high-end DSLR, you’ll find something that applies to you. An emphasis is placed in shooting for online use.