More about Online Marketing from the NMX Blog:
- Marcus Sheridan talks about Content Marketing
- Telling Instead of Selling: How Smart Brands are Using Social for the Holiday Season
- How To Inspire Customers And Build Brand Advocacy
- Consumers Are Connected: Are You?
- Telling Your Brand’s Story: Historic Lessons and Modern Applications
- What Businesses NEED to Learn from Romney’s Project ORCA
- Making Your Online Audience Uncomfortable in 10 Simple Steps
Videos Featuring Jay:
About the Session:
Helping beats selling. What if your marketing was so useful, customers would pay you for it? With research and data, clear language, and vivid examples from a multitude of industries and company types and sizes, this engaging, enthralling, and hilarious presentation from master storyteller In this session, Jay Baer shows how marketers need to embrace an entirely new philosophy to be successful in the era of self-serve information.