Take Your Education to the Next Level with
the 2013 NMX Virtual Ticket!
Your kids were playing in the championship game?
Your spouse gave you a dirty look when you mentioned the conference was in Vegas?
Your dog ate your ticket?
No matter what your excuse for not attending NMX 2013, now’s your chance to catch up on everything you missed with our 2013 Virtual Ticket! We missed you at the show, but while you wait for NMX 2014, you can still be a part of our 2013 show through NMX University premium membership, which gives you full access to our virtual ticket…and lots of other perks!
What does our 2013 Virtual Ticket include?
- Access to dozens of NMX recorded sessions (audio+slides) from speakers like Dino Dogan, Amanda Blain, and Cliff Ravenscraft
- Videos from our BusinessNext sessions with speakers like Steve Faktor, Dorie Clark, and Stephanie Sammons
- Bonus video interviews recorded at the event with speakers like Mitch Canter and Kristen Nedopak that you can’t get anywhere else
- Early access to new ebooks, videos, and other educational resources new to NMX University
- Complete basic membership perks like our keynote recordings, special offers from speakers, virtual sessions from past events, and our entire library of Ultimate Guide ebooks
- Even more perks throughout the year!
Our sessions can teach you how to build your blog, how to grow your podcast, how to be more successful with your web series, and how to market your business online. From content creation to monetization to branding, we’ve got you covered.
We’re not afraid to shout from the rooftops that we have the best speakers in the world. Our speakers are experienced content creators, successful business owners, and even college professors.
Here’s just a taste of the speakers you’ll find if you upgrade your NMX University membership and purchase the virtual ticket:
- Dr. David Perlmutter, Director, Professor & Starch Faculty Fellow, The University of Iowa
- Rand Fishkin, Co-Founder & CEO, SEOMoz
- Kim Evey, COO, Geek & Sundry
- Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs
- Robert Scoble, Blogger/Author/Tech Evangelist, Rackspace
- Patrice Yursik, Creator, Afrobella
- Rob Greenlee, Business Manager, Podcasts, Microsoft
- Benny and Rafi Fine, Co-Founders, Fine Brothers Productions
- Lou Mongello, Producer, WDW Radio
- Ellen Gerstein, Vice President, Marketing Director, Grand Central Publishing
You’d pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars at a traditional university—per credit—to learn from experienced professionals like these. Here at NMX University, you’ll pay just a fraction of the cost. And best of all, no midterms!